THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF POWER
- Powered by Honda's famous 25cc 4-Stroke Engine, this VersaTool powerhead already comes standard on most of Honda's range of handheld power equipment
- Suitable for the residential user, this powerhead delivers the 'starts-first-time every-time' reliability that Honda is known for, and offers superior performance no matter what attachment is connected.
- A lightweight and ergonomic design, paired with the power that comes standard with a Honda, results in a power source that you can rely on day in, day out.
- The world's lightest OHC engine, the Honda Mini 4-stroke engine requires no fuel/oil mixing, and runs at approximately half the operating cost of comparable 2-stroke engines.
- A full 360° "any-side-up" operation means you can use and store the UMC425 in any position, and take advantage of the exclusive rotary-slinger lubrication system.
- The carburetor is equipped with an accelerator pump for fast, easy acceleration, and an efficient port configuration and large diameter valves maximise power output.
- Honda leads the world with revolutionary mini 4-Stroke engines that deliver more power and use less oil
- With their auto-decompression, electronic ignition and anti-flood primer system, Honda Brushcutters start first time, every time, year after year
- Honda's range of Brushcutters prove yet again we lead the world in revolutionary engine technology
- The unique mini 4-Stroke engines deliver power, performance and reliability that no 2-Stroke can match
- Their ultra-compact, lightweight design means they're easier to handle and will keep you working longer with less fatigue
- Honda Brushcutters run on unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again
- And, superior engineering means Honda Brushcutters produce less noise and smoke making them environmentally friendly
- 360° fully inclinable operation
- Delivers excellent torque and performance via an all-new Generation II, GX25 4-Stroke engine
- Starts first time, every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system
- Ergonomically designed easy-grip loop handle
- Comfortable to use solid drive shaft with unique anti-vibration engine mount
- Makes tough jobs easy with a tap-and-go nylon line head
PEACE OF MIND
- Uses unleaded fuel so you'll never have to mix oil and fuel again
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption
- Added protection with safety goggles and a single operator harness
- 4 year Domestic Warranty
- 1 year Commercial Frame Warranty